As the Marketing Automation Strategist, you will execute marketing automation campaigns’ day-to-day strategy and production. The strategy role is focused on optimizing our production process, enabling more customized and personalized messaging to customers, and significantly enhancing the use of triggered and automated messaging. Marketing automation is a critical channel for SageAge and our clients, and the role will be highly visible and essential.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, set up, test, deploy, monitor, track, and report on campaign programs.
- Administer and serve as a super-user of the marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams in the development and implementation of key demand creation, automated nurture, lead scoring, and lead management programs.
- Recommend and implement new workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Manage a structured and documented testing plan to improve performance continually.
- In-depth knowledge of user process mapping, journey building, email templates creation, landing page templates creation, form creation, form handler script, domain setup, data source uploading, etc
- Ability to understand business requirements, create personas and segmentation rules for content strategies and customer journeys
Who You Are
- Well-versed in the technical aspects of marketing automation, including coding, building automated campaigns, and integrating dynamic content.
- Comfortable working with and communicating with a diverse team, including marketing, design, client services, and outside vendors.
- 4+ years of experience in digital analytics, reporting, and testing
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce, Pardot, and Hubspot
- Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification
- Experience with end-user process mapping and training with a demonstrated track record of adoption
- Experience with marketing automation, segmentation, and drip campaigns
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders to deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Build automated triggered campaigns from start to finish.
- Solid HTML and CSS skills with an understanding of the challenges of coding for emails.
- Experience with email deliverability tools and familiarity with deliverability best practices.