SageAge seeks a Digital Strategist that creates paths for each client by evaluating stated goals/objectives and providing performance-based solutions for SEO and SEM.
The role works closely with clients and internal teams to define goals and develop digital campaign strategies, SEO plans, and manage expectations. Build upon current client strategies to meet/exceed objectives. Function as a digital expert for the client and a go-to resource for all things digital media – Search (Paid and Organic), Display, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web design, email marketing, and knowledge of web analytics methodologies. Participate in regular client meetings and lead client presentations.
The Digital Strategists must keep an active pulse on digital trends and tactics to create short-term and long-term strategies that encourage client retention alongside immediate goal accomplishments. The Digital Strategy will be responsible for collaborating directly with clients and cross-functional teams to set a vision and define a clear strategy for success.
Possess in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, strategies, and competitive landscape. Uses data to inform decisions on strategic directions and plans. Analyze campaign performance (through web analytics and statistical reports) against goals and provides recommendations for change as needed.
- Define digital standards, policies, and procedures driving Omni-channel execution.
- Develop omnichannel strategies, consumer journeys, channel plans and present to clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring alignment with organizational priorities.
- Demonstrate strong SEM, SEO, social media, and digital understanding and the ability to effectively communicate these ideas/proposals/scopes/questions to internal team members, as well as to clients.
- Stay attuned to industry trends, best practices, and technological innovations; refine strategies accordingly.
- Understand and align client business needs and objectives with timely strategic insights.
- Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of experience in brand strategy/planning and analytics and reporting for an agency or brand
- Experience in digital marketing strategy, SEM, SEO, and Social Media
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Capable of self-directing, and has strong communication skills.
- S/he can collaborate in multidisciplinary teams.
- Solid understanding of measurement and the key metrics involved in SEM / SEO / Social / Digital.
- Excellent skills in gathering, analyzing & synthesizing data into sound insights & strategic recommendations.
- Client-facing experience strongly preferred.