SageAge, a senior living advertising, marketing, and consulting leader, is seeking an outstanding digital account manager. In this role, you’ll develop and oversee the digital marketing strategies of our clients to ensure that their digital goals are met. You’ll also act as the primary point of contact between the communities and SageAge.
To ensure success as a digital account manager, you should be able to implement complex, detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch digital account manager should be a pleasant, creative individual with the ability to interpret a client’s digital needs.
Digital Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Determining client needs by outlining their digital goals.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
- Overseeing the client’s online presence and identifying areas of improvement.
- Presenting effective digital strategy and training to clients when needed.
- They are analyzing the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost-per-click.
- They create and maintain positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust.
- Writing reports on digital advertising campaign performance.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to address any digital management queries or concerns.
- Keeping abreast with the digital industry.
Digital Account Manager Requirements:
- At least three years of experience as a digital account manager or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, SEM, and social media.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Adwords, HootSuite, Pardot, and Google Analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
This position is a 40-hour-a-week salaried position. SageAge also encourages continued growth and the opportunity to move into other roles within the company.
SageAge also offers an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation and is an equal opportunity employer.