In Part 1 of this series, we discussed how our mystery shopping service can help you gain insight into the experience your leads are receiving from your sales team. Now that you have firsthand knowledge about what’s happening on your sales calls (because you took our Sage advice and employed the mystery shopping tactic), you can create actionable steps for your team to make those initial contacts even better.
“Once you’ve optimized that piece of the puzzle, it’s time for the second part: making sure you have a steady stream of qualified leads running through your pipeline,” says Malissa Illiano, Vice President of Market Research at SageAge Strategies. “Since holding events such as open houses isn’t possible these days, you need to engage with interested parties in different ways. Surveys are a great way to do that.”
On the surface, a survey sounds fairly simple. Mail surveys out to your prospects, and when someone sends the information back, they become a qualified lead. This helps weed out those who aren’t interested or who aren’t income qualified. But there’s more to it than that.
“Surveys can also provide valuable in-depth insight into those qualified leads themselves, allowing your sales team to better nurture the lead and direct them through the sales process,” Malissa says. “From the very first touchpoint, the salesperson has personal information about that prospect that can be used to forge a bond, which is incredibly important in this industry.”
Surveys are one of the most reliable methods to get real feedback and gather useful information from your target group. You can learn about peoples’ opinions, behaviors and where in the decision-making process they are – among other things.
SageAge Strategies offers a wide variety of surveys to our client-partners, which include:
- Consumer preferences/lead generation, which give insight into what your target group is looking for in a senior living community.
- New product testing, where you can “test run” a promotion or other offering to see how prospects will react.
- Community needs assessment, which gives you actionable data on how you can continuously improve the workings of your community.
- Resident/family satisfaction surveys including CoreQ, which lets residents and family members share valuable insights about what you’re doing well and where you could provide an even better experience.
- Employee satisfaction surveys, to learn what is on the minds of your staff members.
- Lead engagement surveys, which gives you a chance to interact with your target audience in a non-sales related way. This can include quizzes, interesting articles and the like.
- Post-tour surveys to get prospects’ feedback on the experience.
“Information gathering is critical to the health of your community’s marketing and lead generation strategy, and surveys are a cost-effective and results-effective way to do that,” says Malissa. “SageAge Strategies has experience in running countless surveys for our client-partners in order to help provide them with valuable, actionable data. We can then use that information to fine-tune and develop a lead generation strategy that reaches qualified leads in a productive way that converts into higher occupancy rates.”
SageAge Strategies is a multiple-award-winning, strategic growth, marketing and consulting organization that operates exclusively in the unique senior living marketplace. For more information, please call or email Melinda Schmitz at (816) 349-0464 or email@example.com. You can also visit us on our website at sageage.com.
Contact Us Today!