We are pleased to announce that SageAge Strategies and eleven of our client-partners have been honored with prestigious national awards for creative excellence in senior living marketing and strategic growth initiatives in the 2017 National Mature Media AwardsSM Competition. The award-winning entries spanned a variety of key strategic marketing areas, including website development, resident web portal creation, ad campaigns, branding, annual reports, logo development and promotional brochures.
As a recognized leader and advocate of exceptional quality in senior living marketing, the National Mature Media AwardsSM (NMMAs) is the nation’s largest awards program of its kind. The annual competition recognizes the nation’s best creative work in marketing, communications, educational materials and programs created for adults age 50 and older.
All entries are judged by a panel of mature market experts in several Divisions, Classifications and Categories. Using a rating scale of 1 to 100, entries are evaluated based on format, content, creativity, relevance and overall quality. All judges’ decisions are final and winning entries may be used for promotional purposes.
Listed below are the SageAge client-partners communities entry type and award categories for the 2017 awards:
- Williamsburg Landing – Resident Portal. Web-based & Mobile Resources, Web-based Resource/Tool
- The Highlands at Wyomissing – Annual Report. Publications/Editorial, Annual Report
- Tuscan Gardens® – Brochure. Marketing & Communications, Brochure/Booklet
- Tuscan Gardens® – Ad Series. Marketing & Communications, Advertising – Print
- Vantage Point Retirement Living – Website. Web-based & Mobile Resources, Web Site
- Diakon – Brochure. Marketing & Communications, Brochure/Booklet
- Heartis Village – Brochure. Marketing & Communications, Brochure/Booklet
- AHAVA Memory Care Residence at The Jewish Association on Aging – Logo. Art/Design, Logo/Letterhead Design
- Aviva – Logo. Art/Design, Logo/Letterhead Design
- Grandbrier of Prospect Heights – Logo. Art/Design, Logo/Letterhead Design.
- Commonwealth Senior Living – Website. Web-based & Mobile Resource, Web Site.
- DRIVE – Logo. Art/Design, Logo/Letterhead Design.
Faith Ott, President and Executive Consultant, says, “It has been another wonderful year for SageAge Strategies, and we are honored to have so many new senior living communities that recognize our thought leadership and creative talent, and trust in our sales, marketing, and consulting expertise to help them flourish and grow. I am particularly delighted to see so many of our client-partners recognized in this national competition for the work we have done together. I continue to believe that strong partnerships achieve the best results.
“While we are delighted to share in these multiple recognitions, our greatest reward is the appreciation and support we receive from our client-partners for consistently meeting their needs, exceeding their expectations, and providing real value in terms of quality, cost, and customer service.
“Next year, we hope to see many more SageAge client-partners being honored for exceptional work.”
More About SageAge Strategies, Mature Market Growth Experts
Operating exclusively in the unique senior living and senior care market, SageAge Strategies has been solving problems and finding solutions to the needs of growth-oriented senior living and senior care providers nationwide for over thirty years.
As experienced subject experts focused on the primary drivers of senior living success today, we specialize in Integrated Strategy, Digital Marketing, Sales, Consulting, Market Research, Creative, and Direct Marketing – all designed to enable senior living organizations to grow sales in existing markets while creating a presence in profitable new ones.