A symbol of exceptional quality in senior living marketing, The National Mature Media AwardsSM (NMMAs) is the nation’s largest awards program of its kind. The annual competition recognizes the nation’s best marketing, communications, educational materials and programs created for adults age 50 and older. Entries are judged by a panel of mature market experts in several divisions and categories. Using a rating scale of 1-to-100, entries are evaluated based on format, content, creativity, relevance and overall quality. All judges’ decisions are final and winning entries may be used for promotional purposes.
SageAge Strategies President & Executive Consultant, Faith Ott, says, “The past three years have been historic and deeply gratifying for all of us at SageAge. Over that time, our unprecedented growth was recognized by Inc. magazine; we doubled the size of our professional staff and received numerous honors for the quality of our work in the areas of integrated marketing, website development, digital marketing and social media.
“Of greatest importance, we have consistently met the needs and expectations of our client-partners by providing value – through market insight, best-practice strategies and innovations- that have resulted in their success. For us, the best recognition will always be the trust and confidence that our client-partners exhibit in our industry knowledge, thought leadership, service excellence and performance.
“Additionally, we are truly blessed to have relationships with an ever-increasing number of growth-oriented senior living communities nationwide – with many coming from direct referral.”
Listed below are the Entry Titles, (Award Categories) and Client Communities for our 2015 NMMA Awards:
- Bridges® by EPOCH Website (Website) Bridges® by EPOCH http://www.bridgesbyepoch.com/
- Tuscan Gardens® Website (Website) Tuscan Gardens® http://www.tuscangardensseniorliving.com/
- The Highlands at Wyomissing 2013-2014 Annual Report (Publications/Editorial) The Highlands at Wyomissing http://thehighlands.org/
- Impressions Memory Care Brochure (Marketing & Communications) Main Line Senior Care Alliance http://www.impressionsmemorycare.org/
- Arbors of Hop Brook Brochure (Marketing & Communications) Arbors of Hop Brook http://www.arborsct.com/
- Pacifica Senior Living Brochure (Marketing & Communications) Pacifica Senior Living http://www.pacificaseniorliving.com/
- Luthercare Logo, (Art/Design) Luthercare http://www.luthercare.org/
- Travanse Living™ Logo (Art/Design) Pathway® Senior Living http://www.pathwaysl.com/
- Tuscan Gardens® of Venetia Bay Logo (Art/Design) Tuscan Gardens® http://tuscangardensofvenetiabay.com/
Congratulations to all of our partner communities that have been recognized in 2015. We look forward to more successful collaborations with all of our client-partners over the next year.
Learn more today about our award-winning growth services by calling or emailing Adrienne Mansfield Straub: 570-601-1720 ext. 100 or email@example.com.
About SageAge Strategies
Operating exclusively in senior living and senior care, SageAge Strategies has been solving problems and finding solutions to the needs of growth-oriented senior living and senior care providers nationwide for 30 years. With experienced subject experts focused on the primary drivers of senior living success today, we specialize in strategic growth planning, market research, best-practice sales and marketing, social media, direct marketing, branding, website optimization, online marketing, sales training and creative services — all designed to enable senior living organizations to grow sales in existing markets while creating a presence in profitable new ones. As one of Inc. magazine’s fastest growing private companies in America, SageAge Strategies has consistently demonstrated its leadership through our client-partners’ results and industry acclaim.