SageAge Strategies and several of our client-partners were recently honored with prestigious national awards for excellence in senior living marketing and strategic growth initiatives. In the 2014 National Mature Media AwardsSM Competition, SageAge was recognized with one silver, three bronze and seven Meritorious Achievement Awards.
The Nation’s Largest Awards Program for Senior Living
The National Mature Media AwardsSM (NMMA) is the nation’s largest awards program of its kind. It annually recognizes the nation’s best marketing, communications and educational materials and programs created for adults ages 50 and older. Entries are evaluated by Division and Category. Using a rating scale of 1 to 100, a blue ribbon panel of mature market experts judge the entries based on format, content, creativity, relevance and overall quality.
Excelling in Services that Achieve Brand Strength and Growth
SageAge received awards in a variety of areas that are important to senior living communities’ success, including website design, marketing materials, direct mail, annual report creation and logo design.
Commenting on the recognition, Faith Ott, President and Executive Consultant of SageAge, said, “The past year has been a historic one for SageAge Strategies. Our unprecedented growth was recently recognized by Inc. Magazine, which named us to their 2014 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. Additionally, we have received numerous honors for the quality of our work in the areas of marketing, media, website development and online marketing.
“Most importantly, we have consistently met the needs of our client-partners with best-practice strategy, market insight and innovation that have resulted in their growth and success. For us, the greatest reward will always be the confidence our client-partners exhibit in our industry knowledge, thought leadership, innovation and performance excellence.
We are truly blessed to have the trust of an ever increasing number of senior living communities nationwide.”
SageAge Strategies was honored with awards for the following projects:
Listed by: Award Level – Submission Title, Division, (Category), Client Community
- SILVER – Logo, Logo / Letterhead Design, (Art / Design), InspiredLivingSM (Validus Senior LivingTM)
- BRONZE – 2012 Annual Report, Annual Report, (Publications / Editorial), Luthercare
- BRONZE – Med Navigator Brochure, Brochure / Booklet, (Marketing & Communications), Millennium Pharmacy Systems, Inc.
- BRONZE – Campus Brochure, Brochure / Booklet, (Mature Work & Retirement), Saunders House
- MERITORIUS – Campus Brochure, Brochure / Booklet, (Mature Work & Retirement), Bryn Mawr Terrace
- MERITORIUS – Campus Brochure, Brochure / Booklet, (Mature Work & Retirement), Inspired LivingSM (Validus Senior LivingTM)
- MERITORIUS – Rehabilitation Brochure, Brochure / Booklet, (Mature Work & Retirement), Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village
- MERITORIUS – Discover Lititz Mailer, Direct Mail, (Marketing & Communications), Luthercare
- MERITORIUS – Logo, Logo / Letterhead Design, (Art / Design), Northwoods Village
- MERITORIUS – Luthercare Website, (Web Site), Luthercare
- MERITORIUS – Main Line Senior Care Alliance Website, (Web Site), Main Line Senior Care Alliance
For more information about SageAge Strategies and our award-winning growth strategies and initiatives, please call us 570-601-1720 or visit us online at https://www.sageage.com/